Friday, January 28, 2005

Welcome to my first blog

I've tried Wiki and Bloki but I've never had a go at blogging. participating in BWA2005 gave me a headstart. Seeing that so many people succeed in doing things is rather encouraging and you feel more confident.
The next thing I'd like to try out now is voice chat and maybe using a webcam. But I'm really scared by both experiences. I feel quite confident while writing but I don't know if I'd be completely blocked when I have to speak.
I hope I'll be brave enough and have a go.
I'll also try to use this blog with some of my students

Bye
Maria Teresa

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Teresa Almeida d'Eça said...

Congrats, Maria Teresa, on a very nice and professional-looking blog, as Chrissan said.
I like your comment that you're "head over heels in love with ICT and CMC. It's not always a happy love story but no worse than many".
And Chrissan, thank you for a very hearty life when I read that you're still alive after your first voice chat experience last Wednesday!
I'm enjoying this session more as the days go by. What a fabulous group!
Keep up the great work and enjoying!
Teresa

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jati said...

Hi Maria Teresa, Bravo. Good work, I really like your blog. I just created mine too. I also plan to use it for teaching my writing class. At the meoment still empty though, the address are, http://twjati.blogspot.com; http://acjati.blogspot.com; http://sbmjati.blogspot.com; I also manage to help my students with cyber self study at www.lc.itb.ac.id/selfstudy.htm. Anyway brovo and see U in the chat room.
Jati

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger SUSAN BURG said...

Ciao Teresa,
Che freddo oggi! Nice blogging...see you later.

Susan in Florence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home